Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your excess...

Options
  • 13-05-2016 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭

So, here's a fstoppers post based around a craigslist advertisement - good for a laugh
    OK, so let's get this out in the open, right from the start, I'm a stupid sh*t for buying this speedlite. An undisputed idiot.

Hah! Honesty is the best policy it appears.

Ok, what have you bought that well......, makes you THAT undisputed idiot?

G'wan admit it :D You are among friends...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Why do I buy 127mm and 120mm cameras so much?
    I often respool 35mm into 127/120 backing paper but its really not worth it.
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

I did buy a manual light meter at one stage - though it has been the most underused item that i've purchased, i'm thinking one day... some day..... maybe........ :)

I have a particular liking for a 110 (Agfa if at all possible) as it might just have been the first ever camera that I had responsibility for (didn't own it - think it might have been the brother's) - haven't bought one yet...... i did say yet!! and eh, 110 format..... yeah like that's popular....

:)

Advertisement