Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitored CCTV alarm

Options
  • 13-05-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all. I've searched on here for remotely monitored CCTV and not come across much.

We'd like to install a remotely monitored CCTV system where the monitoring centre has the ability to communicate with the intruder and contact the guards directly without calling us/keyholders first.

I'd heard of NetWatch which seems very pricey but came across RE:SURE at the ideal homes a few weeks back and thought it looked like a good product.
    https://resure.co/resure-home/faqs/

However there is very little about them online (almost nothing). Does anyone have recommendations of them or can recommend something similar. I don't think Phonewatch have a product that would cover us - we'd like something more real time than just calling the neighbours.

Thoughts - overkill maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Most installers can do this for you. There's a sticky on top on the main forum with installers that contribute in these forums.

As well as central station monitoring, you can monitor it yourself and talk through the app to the speakers. There are a few different options available.

Advertisement