Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sort of people do ye actually insure?

Options
  • 12-05-2016 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm curious, I've tried your predecessor/Liberty for my Car Insurance every year for....must be over a decade and ye are always like, insane with the Quote. Off up in the thousands when I can get it in the hundreds.

Same story every year, who are ye actually insuring???

Plus your website is crap to use.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi,

I'm curious, I've tried your predecessor/Liberty for my Car Insurance every year for....must be over a decade and ye are always like, insane with the Quote. Off up in the thousands when I can get it in the hundreds.

Same story every year, who are ye actually insuring???

Plus your website is crap to use.
    Hi Tombstone
    Thank you for your feedback. While calculating our premiums we take into account a number of rating factors including but not limited to vehicle and driver details, driving experience claims and convictions. Based on this our premiums may vary. Sorry we have not been more competitive for you. If you want to PM me with your quote details I will pass your feedback to our Underwriting Department.
    Regards

Seán

Advertisement