Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Passenger side undertray for a mk4 golf 1.9tdi

Options
  • 12-05-2016 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all,

I'm looking for help in finding the passenger side undertray for a mark 4 golf the Undertray is made up of three parts but it's just the passenger side that I'm looking for as it caught on a speed ramp when I was driving it with the undertray off to confirm that I had fixed a leak from the valve cover gasket. I'm quite desperate to find a replacement but I'm trying to hold off going to VW as its €50 there.

If anyone could point me in the right direction or knows someone that has one I'd be much obliged.

Thanks in advance,
    John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Go to a breakers or else have a look on donedeal or adverts for ones which are being broke. There is plenty on those sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 john2524

Thanks alta stare...I have been to a few breakers yards but they seem to be quite rare. I was hoping by some chance if I had it up on this I might come across someone who had one.

There is definitely mk 4 golf's being broke on donedeal as I had to get bits for my own one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 john2524

Thanks, I can't seem to find the part I'm looking for though.

john2524 wrote: »
    Thanks, I can't seem to find the part I'm looking for though.

Are you searching donedeal and the likes for that exact part or have you called people who are breaking, if you ring them surely some one will have one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Most mk4 I've seen have lost their engine underside covers at this stage . Mine has runs a lot cooler without it which isn't ideal but cant justify buying a new one.

Advertisement