Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealing with hard/frustrating questions?

Options
  • 12-05-2016 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm putting all my focus into studying my weakest subjects, Chemistry(HL) and Maths(OL). But I keep hitting the same roadblock, when i come across a question or definition that I don't know how to answer, I lose all my momentum and just end up staring at the page frustrated.

It doesn't help that the revision and main books aren't helping as much as I'd like them to when it comes to finding the answer and getting the idea into my head. Any advice on how to deal with this or tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Write down the things you do not understand and ask your teacher about them the next day. Try to do those questions again afterwards.

Advertisement