Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring Oracle expertise

Options
  • 11-05-2016 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

My company is looking to hire a Oracle expert for approximately 2-3 days. I have developed a C#. Net application which works on an Oracle 11g DB. The client has had a dramatic increase in their data load and the current process/ queries aren't completing within the available timeframe.

Need someone to review what we have and suggest how to improve. Obviously Oracle SQL skillset is the main requirement but someone who also knows C# would would be a bonus.

Not sure where to start looking? Anyone know anyone or any company that could assist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Version 1, maybe?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

My company is looking to hire a Oracle expert for approximately 2-3 days. I have developed a C#. Net application which works on an Oracle 11g DB. The client has had a dramatic increase in their data load and the current process/ queries aren't completing within the available timeframe.

Need someone to review what we have and suggest how to improve. Obviously Oracle SQL skillset is the main requirement but someone who also knows C# would would be a bonus.

Not sure where to start looking? Anyone know anyone or any company that could assist?

Oracle have a list of their consultancy partners on their site:

https://solutions.oracle.com/scwar/scr/Partners/index.html

You could also send an email to Oracle directly and they might be able to make a recommendation.

Advertisement