Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a plumber

Options
  • 11-05-2016 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a plumber in Carlow please? Need a bath installed and to move the sink and toilet. Got quoted €550 from one guy which seemed high for a days work.

How quoted €100 per day for labour plus parts from another guy who reckoned it could be done in a day but he's just called to say he can't do it for 3 weeks which is too far away.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

We use Mick Nolan in work a quick Google will give his number. I find them good. But not sure on price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Thanks Iano, will give him a call!

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

I use a lad in Ballon called Conor Morohan. PM me if you want his number. Reasonable and good work. He was saying things are starting to pick up for everyone again so it may be hard for you to get anyone at short notice.

Advertisement