Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lost and Damned

Options
  • 11-05-2016 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭

So I started playing it again and it is excellent. Johnny Klebitz is one of the best characters I have ever come across in a game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Good expansion alright, as soon as you turn off the grainy filter in the video options :)

On the flip side, Billy Grey, the club leader, is one of the biggest wankbags I've ever come across in video games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Excellent expansion, saved GTA IV for me as I really didn't like original story.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Excellent expansion, saved GTA IV for me as I really didn't like original story.

It sure is an excellent expansion. The Ballad of Gay Tony is great expansion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

One of my favourite GTA games. Really wish they would have made this the main game and put the dull Nico story as the add on. Only problem I had is it was too short. Almost everything was so much fun to do.

Such a shame they killed off Johnny in GTA V. Why not the generic guy from TBGT instead? I got excited when I seen him in that cut scene only to get killed seconds later. Such a let down knowing he was discarded so easily. As if his life wasn't bad enough to begin with.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    One of my favourite GTA games. Really wish they would have made this the main game and put the dull Nico story as the add on. Only problem I had is it was too short. Almost everything was so much fun to do.

Such a shame they killed off Johnny in GTA V. Why not the generic guy from TBGT instead? I got excited when I seen him in that cut scene only to get killed seconds later. Such a let down knowing he was discarded so easily. As if his life wasn't bad enough to begin with.

Luis Lopez?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Luis Lopez?

That sounds right. The guy you play as. I remember throughout that entire play-through just wondering why I should care about him or his story. Might be my own fault since I played TLAD first and that had a great story with a great character. TBGT, meh.

That sounds right. The guy you play as. I remember throughout that entire play-through just wondering why I should care about him or his story. Might be my own fault since I played TLAD first and that had a great story with a great character. TBGT, meh.

I played The Lost and Damned before The Ballad of Gay Tony too. While I found The Ballad of Gay Tony to be good, The Lost and Damned impressed me much much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭steve_r

Yeah, it was a very good expansion. My ranking
    1. TLAD
    2. TBOGT
    3. GTA IV Main
    The intertwining stories added a lot to things, and it probably had a major influence on GTA V's main protaganists.

He went into decline when he became addicted to meth too.

Advertisement