Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Liberal Arts in Mary I?

• 10-05-2016 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi im in 5th year and im doing my leaving cert next year and i have my eye on liberal arts in Mary I for awhile now. I want to be a secondary school teacher and i understand from doing some research i can do the liberal arts course and then go onto do another two years elsewhere to qualify as a secondary teacher. I have a particular interest in English and there is a nice subject range to choose from within the course. Also im from co limerick so obviously going to college in Limerick is ideal for me.
    I am aware the course is like 335 points requirements last year and im just wondering what is the course like and would this course be good considering what i want to do in the future? Any suggestions advise and opinions would be a help thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Most people in my year in Mary I went on to become secondary school teachers.

Advertisement