Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance for Trekking in Alps

Options
  • 10-05-2016 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I am an Indian, living in Ireland since 2005 and now I am planning for my walking holidays to Tour du Mont Blanc in next month and need to submit a travel insurance for my schengen visa . I've quoted their wording as follows.

You should provide the embassy with the policy/membership certificate/certificate of registration with your name, surname and validity date. The insurance should be subscribed with a provider in IRELAND. It should cover you for your whole stay, for the whole Schengen area, with a minimum cover of 30 000 euros.

unquote

Therefore, I would like know, any Irish insurance provider, who can issue Travel insurance policy, for my trekking up to 2750 m . Kindly note, the main purpose of this travel is for Trekking and NOT on Casual.

I've contacted few, most of them covered on ' incidental' basis.. I really do not know this term.
    kindly help.

thanks in advance.

devon
    dublin

Comments

Advertisement