Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tara Blinds?

Options
  • 10-05-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Has anybody got any experience with Tara Blinds? I've had blinds fitted to the front of the house and it took them some time to get the blinds in and I needed to call them a few times just to get them out, I also got pricing for blinds to the rear of the house and gave them the go ahead recently but I am still having to call them to come out, I know the answers will be just leave em off but I just want to see is it just me or has anybody had this experience, its a good way to go out of business like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,059 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Are they a pain to deal with? We have blinds ordered from them for our house but its not ready yet for them so they are due to come out a little later this month.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

No very pleasant in fact, but they just seem to take ages and I was forgotten a few times, had to ring them back first time round to see what was taking them and ordered again for other windows in the house that we had previously spoken about and i had to ring back twice to see what was up, Im not putting them down or anything i was just wondering was it just me ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Somebody else

Just for a bit of balance, I've dealt with them and I would highly recommend them from my experience. Very good quality and very tidy work. Maybe I was just lucky to catch them at a quite time or something but I always prefer to support local business when I can as long as the job is done right.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,178 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yes I have dealt with them a few times and found them pleasant to deal with and the end result is good, but the organisation is a bit haphazard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

looksee wrote: »
    Yes I have dealt with them a few times and found them pleasant to deal with and the end result is good, but the organisation is a bit haphazard.

Found them fine myself.one blind had a slight mark on it, came out and replaced no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

looksee wrote: »

Yeah look as I said don't want to put anybody down, but as the above post says seems to be a bit unorganised when it comes to actually turning up, I got the blinds done at the front and no probs with the work just getting them out and having to call back quite a few times,

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wren2893

Anyone get wooden venetian blinds from them? I'm looking for thicker ones like standard metal venetians. I only had a look in Charisma blinds on the manor road. Would be good to get a second estimate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭edbrez

Never heard of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

My current blinds are from charisma blinds , have to say they still look new after 5&half yrs , charisma were brilliant from time I ordered after measurements they said I'd have them in 10 days but hey had them fitted after 7days & the quality is tops and made in Waterford so I felt good supporting local businesses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement