Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for bungalow designs

Options
  • 09-05-2016 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm currently looking for designs for a bungalow (I'm told this is the best option to get planning on the site) the problem is that there seems to be no modern or fresh looking designs available. My architect gave me books of designs that look like designs from the 1970s . Does anyone know where I could find some designs or even better have pictures of one's they know of. FYI I've looking at all the usual house design websites.
    Working out of the country so I can't call to other architects at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,194 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

PL710 wrote: »
    ... the problem is that there seems to be no modern or fresh looking designs available. ...

What have you in your head by modern or fresh?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Pinterest

• Registered Users Posts: 15 PL710

What have you in your head by modern or fresh?

Something that isn't the usual flat fronted bungalow , something that stands out a bit

Advertisement