Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boutique/dress suggestions for a 30th

Options
  • 09-05-2016 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My 30th is in June and I'm on the look out for a dress. I've looked in the typical places, brown Thomas, bt2, house of fraser etc but nothing has caught my eye.

I don't mind spending a bit of money on the dress and would like someone that's a bit different without being too out there.

Has anyone any suggestions of boutiques in Dublin city that have a good choice? I've limited time to find something so would love some recommendations.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

blacklilly wrote: »
    Hi All,

My 30th is in June and I'm on the look out for a dress. I've looked in the typical places, brown Thomas, bt2, house of fraser etc but nothing has caught my eye.

I don't mind spending a bit of money on the dress and would like someone that's a bit different without being too out there.

Has anyone any suggestions of boutiques in Dublin city that have a good choice? I've limited time to find something so would love some recommendations.

Many thanks
    Cari's Closet in Malahide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

The Dress Pantry

Advertisement