Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald J. Trump

Options
  • 09-05-2016 11:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone has heard any interesting conspiracies regarding Trump?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

His hair isn't really a wig................. :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

http://www.bustle.com/articles/151424-this-donald-trump-conspiracy-theory-will-put-your-tinfoil-hat-to-shame

Here's one that is gaining momentum. Far-fetched maybe but interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I wouldn't say he's a plant, I think he's been building up a public persona over the past couple of years and now it's been put into action. He's got plenty of experience in public relations and knows these days you don't need good public relations you just need people to talk about you.

He's taking advantage of public ignorance. They think he is actually the same person promoted by the media and himself "a businessman".

The general public love him because he says all the ignorant things they've been thinking and I'm sure the elites love him because they know he doesn't give a flying fig about the average American and will turn on them as soon as he gets into power.

I think Trump only cares about Trump. I don't think he'd work for anyone else interests only his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,059 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I find this entire campaign a conspiracy of sorts. I think what began as a pr excerise has turned into something more threatening.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

He is also into conspiracy theories himself. He mentioned China created the global warming "myth" (I'm paraphrasing but not too far off the mark) He mentions a lot of things though... I find him to be one of the great entertainers of modern times.

I believe in climate change. Does anyone believe it's a conspiracy? On Fox News they do, I'm on about normal people though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,383 ✭✭✭cml387

There could be a conspiracy in the making, but this is speculation.

The GOP are now panic stricken that the Donald will be the nominee.

There is talk of a third candidate that could run outside of the republican party but would be a Republican in all but name.

Then they'd need to sabotage Trump's campaign somehow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

cml387 wrote: »
    There could be a conspiracy in the making, but this is speculation.

The GOP are now panic stricken that the Donald will be the nominee.

There is talk of a third candidate that could run outside of the republican party but would be a Republican in all but name.

Then they'd need to sabotage Trump's campaign somehow.

I have my own view, Trump knows he can't win the presidency. If you don't have the females or the ethnic minorities on your side, you can't be president. Trump is not an idiot.

My prediction is he's just promoting his next book and it will be the second biggest selling book of all time in the USA (after the bible)

The problem with climate change is the media. They reported it in their usual scaremongering ways, which pretty much puts the facts by the side and uses the source material to come up with a hollywood style doomsday scenario.

So basically everything they've reported has been more or less a lie and the general public got confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Just regarding Trumps proposal to wall off the border with Mexico. Leaving aside his views on other subjects I think the wall is a great idea. The US spend $billions on border security and even more $billions trying to combat the drug problem. Surely any resource such as a wall or fence would be an asset in enforcing border security?

Just regarding Trumps proposal to wall off the border with Mexico. Leaving aside his views on other subjects I think the wall is a great idea. The US spend $billions on border security and even more $billions trying to combat the drug problem. Surely any resource such as a wall or fence would be an asset in enforcing border security?
    Doubtful. Mexicans can climb, and dig, and make false papers.

Moving the amount of drugs they do they need access to large vehicles. It's a major operation and generally the only way to move the amounts they do is by disguising it and sending it through normal channels. So the wall does nothing, they'll be going through the official gates as always.

• Advertisement
Advertisement