Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Bus Stops Round the City.

Options
  • 08-05-2016 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I got the 360 out to Superquinn today, the timetable says, first stop is Wcfe, and then Superquinn. A person got off at Morris's diy.

On way back was only listed to stop at bank of ireland parnell st, but it stopped on the quay there near the clock tower.

So round the town, can you get on or off this bus at any of the unlisted stops.

For example going into town would it stop for me if I wanted to get on it at the Topaz station near Morris's diy or would the driver expect me to wait for the local bus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

How about this then :D will the 360/360A drop me anywhere near McCarthy's d.i.y in Riverstown bus park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I got the 360 out to Superquinn today, the timetable says, first stop is Wcfe, and then Superquinn. A person got off at Morris's diy.

On way back was only listed to stop at bank of ireland parnell st, but it stopped on the quay there near the clock tower.

So round the town, can you get on or off this bus at any of the unlisted stops.

For example going into town would it stop for me if I wanted to get on it at the Topaz station near Morris's diy or would the driver expect me to wait for the local bus.

The timetable is awful, any routes on the way they generally stop at.

It goes:

- Bus Station
    - Clock tower
    - Parnell St (WCFE)
    - Railway Square
    - Outside Morris's
    - Superquinn

The closest stop to McCarthy's would be the Riverstown stop, the 4th stop when you come into Tramore I believe. The industrial estate is just across the road, however some bus drivers don't generally go down the riverstown route once the evening sets in, depends on the driver.

Thanks SweetCalifer, Is it much of a walk from the riverstown bus,at Daybreak shop stop to McCarthy's.

tRAMORE_zpsxbfwao49.jpg

Thanks SweetCalifer, Is it much of a walk from the riverstown bus,at Daybreak shop stop to McCarthy's.

tRAMORE_zpsxbfwao49.jpg

Hi, not at all about five minutes.

You can also get off just outside somerville and follow the road all the way down somerville and around the bend and mccathys will be right in front of you, has a nice view of the back strand also, probably easier as your just following the road down through somerville.

To head back into waterford from there across the road from somerville up closer to the rou ndabout for riverstown/gaa there is a bus stop also.

Hi, not at all about five minutes.

You can also get off just outside somerville and follow the road all the way down somerville and around the bend and mccathys will be right in front of you, has a nice view of the back strand also, probably easier as your just following the road down through somerville.

To head back into waterford from there across the road from somerville up closer to the rou ndabout for riverstown/gaa there is a bus stop also.

Yeah somerville is best, I can't see a road on the map thru somerville only down the estuary road seems the only straight route.

• Advertisement

Yeah somerville is best, I can't see a road on the map thru somerville only down the estuary road seems the only straight route.

Yep just follow the road all the way down, heres a pic:

WkhrRJT.png

I thought you were suggesting another route thru housing estate, didn't realise you meant the estuary road. No worries thanks for your help.:)

Advertisement