Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anna Griffin fortune teller

Options
  • 08-05-2016 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Was just wondering if anyone has gone to the fortune teller Anna Griffin in Ennis? Also would anyone have her phone number? Thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

If she was any good she'd know yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Tom44

Remember the fortune teller who didn't expect to be nabbed by the revenue over undeclared income :rolleyes:

She wasn't any good obviously ��

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Smiley5903 wrote: »
    Was just wondering if anyone has gone to the fortune teller Anna Griffin in Ennis? Also would anyone have her phone number? Thanks :)

Hi
    Did you end up going to Anna ?! Did you find her any good ?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

<Mod Snip>

Hi
    If you haven't anything positive to add , perhaps you should refrain from commenting on the post . Everyone is allowed their own opinion -
    Maybe take up a hobbie instead of adding negative comments to things you obviously have no interest or no understanding of!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Pollyrose wrote: »
    Hi
    If you haven't anything positive to add , perhaps you should refrain from commenting on the post . Everyone is allowed their own opinion -
    Maybe take up a hobbie instead of adding negative comments to things you obviously have no interest or no understanding of!

I did not see the previous comment quoted - mod removed it apparently.

I have nothing positive to say about any alleged 'fortune teller'.
    I consider all of them to be scam artists.

People can believe what they wish, but when 'fortune tellers' are brought up in a thread, I fail to see why anyone should be requested to keep their opposing view off thread.

After all everyone is allowed their opinion. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Absolutely, I'm all for it, but unfortunately we live in a time where we have to be very aware of defamation and the law of libel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Deagol

I did not see the previous comment quoted - mod removed it apparently.

I have nothing positive to say about any alleged 'fortune teller'.
    I consider all of them to be scam artists.

People can believe what they wish, but when 'fortune tellers' are brought up in a thread, I fail to see why anyone should be requested to keep their opposing view off thread.

Lookat, any genuine fortune teller would know the lotto numbers for the following draw and be off enjoying their massive fortune etc.
    Anyone with half a brain can figure that out, but some people have less than half a brain and many more just go to fortune tellers for the fun of it.

The main point though is I've never, ever managed to persuade one person that they are charlatans and schysters and to be avoided so I've learnt to just let them get on with their delusions. :D

Oh, and that's my opinion and as per Pollyrose....."Everyone is allowed their own opinion"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

I went to a clairvoyant/fortune teller once, and a spirit doctor type with religious leanings. When you have a health issue you'll try anything but be sceptical...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shelly2000

Hi just wondering if anybody has a phone number for Anna please and thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Type the words “Anna Griffin Ennis” into google and prepare to be amazed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

fortune telling is forbidden in the Bible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭sniperman

i went to one once,said id meet a lovely woman,and get rich,10 years on im as poor as i ever was and single,no one has the power to tell the future......oh hold on im wrong,after last nights curry i can predict a smelly 5 minutes in the loo sometime today

Try this one

Advertisement