Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWOP Help please

Options
  • 08-05-2016 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Applying for BWOP. Paperwork is fairly straightforward. I know I pay online and print out the receipt but I want to make sure I'm on the right page. Is this the correct page?

I'll be sending it by post and need to send this thing in the next few days. Also, not 100% on the mail address, I've heard Alberta, but on the site there's one in Missisauga (I'm in Toronto). Which one, or is it another address entirely?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Loblox wrote: »
    Applying for BWOP. Paperwork is fairly straightforward. I know I pay online and print out the receipt but I want to make sure I'm on the right page. Is this the correct page?

I'll be sending it by post and need to send this thing in the next few days. Also, not 100% on the mail address, I've heard Alberta, but on the site there's one in Missisauga (I'm in Toronto). Which one, or is it another address entirely?

Thanks!

On what basis are you extending your work permit?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Loblox

My current one is ending soon, and I'm applying for the CEC. Don't want to be stuck unemployed or back in Ireland, so BWOP.

Advertisement