Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNES Value/Projected Value

Options
  • 07-05-2016 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Sorry if this is a topic visited before- a few searches didn't yield the info I was looking for.

I have a SNES with two controllers (one official), TV & power cables & six games (Donkey Kong Country, DKC2, DKC3, Mario Cart, Super Street Fighter 2, Mario All Stars). After all these years, I'm thinking of selling.

A look online values all of this anywhere between €100-250. I'm not in a rush to sell or anything, but does anybody have any opinion on whether the value of SNES' or their like is likely to increase or decrease? Interested in any opinions offered, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,566 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

We don't really allow threads looking for values.
    Best thing to do is see what they are separately on eBay, in terms of sold items, and add them up.
    Then subtract whatever you think is fair if someone buys the whole lot at once.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement