Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schweppes Tonic 355ml can

Options
  • 07-05-2016 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

I'm a really big fan of Schweppes Tonic Water (or any tonic water really), but I prefer to drink it from cans.
    Unfortunately I can only find the 150ml cans which is not only ridiculously tiny but also way to expensive.

Has anyone got an idea if there's a place in Dublin where one can buy 355ml cans.

They are quite common in mainland Europe and across the Atlantic so I figured it shouldn't be such a problem.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to Boards :)

I've moved this into the Dublin City forum.You're more likely to get helpful replies here because posters in the Food & Drink forum are scattered far and wide.

Advertisement