Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixies Sex Clinic...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

*Old man yells at cloud*

We're past it old boy, let it go.

*Old man yells at cloud*

We're past it old boy, let it go.

Let me have my "come the revolution, they will be found and flogged" dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Bob Gelfdof must be so proud of his daughters, one of em opened an VD clinic I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

...wonderfully funny tv from RTE, and proof that 18-25 year olds really have nothing interesting to say about anything beyond beards, tattoos, "the craic" and Conor McGregor...

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/pixies-sex-clinic-30003992/10562305/

Was it one of those "shocking"and "revealing"sex survey things?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

kneemos wrote: »
    I think that's a different thing. ('Generation What' or something...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

...wonderfully funny tv from RTE, and proof that 18-25 year olds really have nothing interesting to say about anything beyond beards, tattoos, "the craic" and Conor McGregor...

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/pixies-sex-clinic-30003992/10562305/

That's not true........
    they also complain about how hard doing simple life stuff is and how triggered they are by everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lurkio

kneemos wrote: »

That's due out in the Sindo in the next six months. Rumours are that "OUR YOUNG PEOPLE" may actually be "HAVING SEX", described in articles written with all the lurid voyeurism of a bunch of teenage virgins.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Not a patch on Surfer Rosa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Boater123

mzungu wrote: »
    Not a patch on Surfer Rosa.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

I feel the name of this programme was very misleading. I tuned in expecting to see pixies, leprechauns, nymphs, elves, dwarves and various other mythical wee folk with STDs. Imagine my disgust when I tuned in to find that it consisted of a gaggle of 20-somethings whose personalities were more irritating than the genital warts they needed cured.

It's a disgrace Joe...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

I feel the name of this programme was very misleading. I tuned in expecting to see pixies, leprechauns, nymphs, elves, dwarves and various other mythical wee folk with STDs. Imagine my disgust when I tuned in to find that it consisted of a gaggle of 20-somethings whose personalities were more irritating than the genital warts they needed cured.

It's a disgrace Joe...

That post gave me a flashback to something I saw in Amsterdam bout 20 years ago ... Jaysus ... I must have blocked it out all this time. For good reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

This post has been deleted.

Matches the audience for this utter twaddle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

That post gave me a flashback to something I saw in Amsterdam bout 20 years ago ... Jaysus ... I must have blocked it out all this time. For good reason

Don't leave us hanging, I think we deserve a detailed explanation...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

They obviously haven't been giving due regard to elfen safety.

Elf.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Why is that wretched bloody woman calling herself "Pixie"?? That's ten times more irritating than any bearded twit in short trousers with an inflated view of his own mickey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

I won't watch it because the ad block won't allow mje thank god.

The future of this country/world is fúcked due to the stupidity of the current generation of, well, dumb cúnts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

ejabrod wrote: »
    The future of this country/world is fúcked due to the stupidity of the current generation of, well, dumb cúnts.

it's ok though, society is very accommodating to dumb c**ts :

Advertisement