Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cert that porch is permission exempt (Kildare)

Options
  • 06-05-2016 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I'm looking for an engineer / architect able to issue a cert that porch is planning permission exempt. I've measured it quickly and it is below 2sq meters and more than 2m from the footpath. I was quoted 200 quid - is that normal price? Seems a bit excessive...
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

lo0kash wrote: »
    I'm looking for an engineer / architect able to issue a cert that porch is planning permission exempt. I've measured it quickly and it is below 2sq meters and more than 2m from the footpath. I was quoted 200 quid - is that normal price? Seems a bit excessive...
    Thanks

That's cheap. You will,not get it any cheaper considering a registered professional has to come to your property, measure, go back to office and draft the certificate and sign it and then it's put out there with his PI insurance.

€350ish to get one here in Dublin.

Advertisement