Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone number for pixmania

Options
  • 06-05-2016 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone have contact number for pixmania as finding it disaster getting things done enough through email.. waiting on refund and still haven't received yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Vico1612

There's a phone number on their FB page > https://www.facebook.com/pixmania.ireland but never tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I remember having this issue. I found the CEO, GM and head of customer services emails online and started copying them on all correspondence. I got my refund pretty quickly after that. Never used them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

I never use again. Not worth the hassle . All I get excuses. How long does it take with pixmania to get refund. It's been 6 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Vico1612

I had a run with them a few years ago and it took 2 weeks after mailing the head of Customer Service before I got a refund ...
    FYI, Pixmania ( well at least in France ) is in receivership so I would stay well clear from them in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

contacted pixmania and got excuses , said my refunded is not validated yet but couldn't tell me when i get refund,
    i asked if one week or 2 or more and they couldn't say when
    i got excuse they have only one person in refunds department , i said must be a lot of refunds then ?

so i contacted euro consumers about it and was told they have a lot of open files on pixmania
    consumers said to ring my bank and ask for what they call CHARGE BACK , sometimes it works , visa investigates. if that doesn't work , then i open a case with European consumers and pass everything on to them ,, this is for sure , I will never buy from pixmania again, they are total waste of space of a company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Can you publish the contact details here? or pm them maybe. They have my money as well and won't/can't reply to email.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

There is a good thread on here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055428838?fuid=58858520

The CEO has since left the company, but loads of people to add to your mail on that thread. My one piece of advice is be persistent.

Advertisement