Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedges for a wedding

Options
  • 04-05-2016 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Would you think that cork wedges are too casual for a wedding? Can't post links but they are from New Look. Stone colour with diamante embellishment on the straps. Stone is the colour given but I have them and they look like pink to me. The dress I'm thinking of is from Monsoon called Acacia in pink. If anyone wants to have a look and offer an opinion that would be great!! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

anon71 wrote: »
    Would you think that cork wedges are too casual for a wedding? Can't post links but they are from New Look. Stone colour with diamante embellishment on the straps. Stone is the colour given but I have them and they look like pink to me. The dress I'm thinking of is from Monsoon called Acacia in pink. If anyone wants to have a look and offer an opinion that would be great!! Thanks.

I think they'd be fine for a wedding!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Are these the wedges?

http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/stone-suedette-diamante-embellished-wedges-_367975014

They look great for a wedding and will go lovely with the dress in my opinion. Wear whatever shoes you want as long as you feel comfortable on the day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I don't see why anyone would particularly care if you wore wedges to a wedding, especially if its a summer wedding.

Out of season they might look a bit odd, but in summer they're totally appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 CassieLyons

Love the shoes! They are gorgeous. As long as it's not a black tie formal wedding it's perfectly fine.

Advertisement