Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumquinna Manor

Options
  • 04-05-2016 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here got prices for a wedding in Drumquinna manor? Madly in love with the place but not sure if it's anywhere near price range.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Dromquinna in kerry?

Not had a wedding there, but had a party for my mum's birthday in the boathouse a few years ago. It's stunning. I can't fault the place. Food is amazing, location gorgeous, service perfect. We didn't stay, but had such a great time I've been trying to figure our an excuse to go back and try the camping for ages!

If you want wedding prices, for your specific wedding, the best way really is to phone them and ask for an appointment to go through it. Other people's weddings are going to be different, and it's not a big enough place I'd say to do package deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭hotmatottie10

i dont know the prices of dromquina manor but i was at a wedding there and its was a fantastic wedding. The staff were so nice and the place was so pretty. I wish i could pick there myself but my friend has her heart set on the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Pecker31

Just wondering if anyone here got prices for a wedding in Drumquinna manor? Madly in love with the place but not sure if it's anywhere near price range.

€110 a head which inc's everything! Only downside is there is no accommodation, only glamping tents but he puts on a coach into town every half hour. You won't IMO get a better venue!

Advertisement