Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anna griffin ennis psychic opinions?

Options
  • 04-05-2016 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I saw psychic/clairvoyant Anna griffin from Ennis earlier in the year and while some of the things she said have come to pass and she knew a lot about me in general, one thing in particular that happened to me last year (which was the main reason I went) and the outcome she predicted hasn't happened yet, while I know its still early days I'm getting impatient waiting as it seems its never going to happen. when I was with her she did stress the fact that I'd have to be patient and wait before this certain prediction would come true. just wondering what peoples opinions of her are or what you've heard about her? how long did it take for her predictions to come true? what methods of fortune telling did she use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 clearskyes

Hey! Yeah I went to her earlier in the year also. I was in vulnerable place at the time but she did really put me at ease. I would describe myself as a skeptic having never gone to a fortune teller before-I just went under a friend's recommendation- but when she mentioned stuff about my Grandad I felt like she was the real deal! The main prediction that she gave me hasn't happened yet although she didn't give me a time frame I think it could be far off yet but my mum came with me and one prediction already came through for her. For me she just started talking about my personality, what I was studying etc (freaked me out to be honest) used tarot cards (a few of which were very relevant actually), angel cards and then she took my left hand and told me stuff although it wasn't a palm reading as she didn't look at my palm! She finished with me asking a question and then she repeated it and swung her pendulum. A lot of what she said was very distant future based (like how many children I will probably have) not really in the near future-she suggested I focus on myself for a bit.
    Regards her accuracy I know about two people who have been and she's been dead accurate for them and apparently she is very well known around the country for her accuracy. She's certainly not a woman for bull****! I'd love to know how other people have gotten on also as I'm not the most patient and I'd rather not spend my time hoping that her prediction will eventually come to light! It was a really surreal experience though I would have to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 7hdb111

clearskyes wrote: »
    Hey! Yeah I went to her earlier in the year also. I was in vulnerable place at the time but she did really put me at ease. I would describe myself as a skeptic having never gone to a fortune teller before-I just went under a friend's recommendation- but when she mentioned stuff about my Grandad I felt like she was the real deal! The main prediction that she gave me hasn't happened yet although she didn't give me a time frame I think it could be far off yet but my mum came with me and one prediction already came through for her. For me she just started talking about my personality, what I was studying etc (freaked me out to be honest) used tarot cards (a few of which were very relevant actually), angel cards and then she took my left hand and told me stuff although it wasn't a palm reading as she didn't look at my palm! She finished with me asking a question and then she repeated it and swung her pendulum. A lot of what she said was very distant future based (like how many children I will probably have) not really in the near future-she suggested I focus on myself for a bit.
    Regards her accuracy I know about two people who have been and she's been dead accurate for them and apparently she is very well known around the country for her accuracy. She's certainly not a woman for bull****! I'd love to know how other people have gotten on also as I'm not the most patient and I'd rather not spend my time hoping that her prediction will eventually come to light! It was a really surreal experience though I would have to say!

I've heard great reviews off family that have been to her. She used the exact same methods of fortune telling with me and it was also my first time ever going to see a fortune teller. I did find her good she was accurate in everything she told me about things I already knew. She also put me at ease and I was really glad I went although on the other hand I feel like I'm waiting around for something that may never happen 😊

I hear ya, it's so hard to wait when she predicted something that you really want to happen and it's hard to focus on anything else. It'd be sickening if it never happens and I'd be so mad I spent so long waiting! It's hard to know though, I don't think any one psychic is right about everything I think there can be various outcomes based on one's actions. Best thing I could do is take some of her advice on board and hope it proves her right about the prediction! I have a feeling it will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 7hdb111

clearskyes wrote: »
    I hear ya, it's so hard to wait when she predicted something that you really want to happen and it's hard to focus on anything else. It'd be sickening if it never happens and I'd be so mad I spent so long waiting! It's hard to know though, I don't think any one psychic is right about everything I think there can be various outcomes based on one's actions. Best thing I could do is take some of her advice on board and hope it proves her right about the prediction! I have a feeling it will :)

I'm the very same, I can't get her prediction out of my head since she told me, she did tell me move on with my life for awhile and don't wait around for it to happen, but it's easier said than done I suppose :)

Well if it does happen for you let us know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Myotherworld

I've heard about her I haven't been to her....but lads its a little worrying to see people waiting for things to happen based on what she said. You can't take it literally. Life changes all the time. I'm into all this stuff believe me... I've done readings for people....but I would be stressing not to have your life hanging on some thing some one felt or sensed off you. Readings are to make you feel better in that moment and to help. This lady does have some ability to connect alright based in what ive heard, don't live your life by it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Hi
    Has anyone else been to Anna Griffen from Ennis . How did they get on . Did anyone find her accurate with information on babies gender ?!
    Thanks 😊

Advertisement