Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin TruSwing

Options
  • 04-05-2016 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got it or tried it? Opinions on it or something similar?

Link to product page

cf-lg.jpg

I'm kind of locked into the Garmin 'ecosystem' (all my golf, biking and swimming gadgets are Garmin) and I was thinking of adding this, but reviews are a bit mixed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

I'm guilty of buying more gadgets than I should or admit to. But they all end up in a drawer or on for sale online. If I saved my money instead of buying all those crappy gadgets I could buy a bigger more expensive crappy gadget like skytrak and I might get a little more than a couple of months out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

I'm guilty of buying more gadgets than I should or admit to. But they all end up in a drawer or on for sale online. If I saved my money instead of buying all those crappy gadgets I could buy a bigger more expensive crappy gadget like skytrak and I might get a little more than a couple of months out of it.

I like my gadgets - they're brilliant for telling me in exact terms just how crap I am; quantified mediocrity :D

Advertisement