Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bohernabreena pitch and putt

Options
  • 03-05-2016 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I can't find info online. Do you need to book? Any idea of prices? What time is it open? How many holes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,499 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

It's 18 holes. It's been a couple of years since I played there, but used to play a lot there during the summer when I was a kid & never had to make a booking. Worst case scenario you'll be in a queue but it never takes long.

Not sure on hours or cost, but would doubt it will be much more than €10

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

tina1040 wrote: »
    I can't find info online. Do you need to book? Any idea of prices? What time is it open? How many holes?

Think it's called Glenville and it's a lovely little course, best to book in advance.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭Macker1

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Think it's called Glenville and it's a lovely little course, best to book in advance.

Bohernabreena pitch and putt and Glenville are two seperate courses but they are quite close to one another.

Glenville is a highly regarded club with long standing in the PPUI scene. Its an excellent course from what I can remember.

Bohernabreena would be more aimed at casual players although I believe some clubs/societys are based from there. Its a nice track as well but I haven't played in years.

Advertisement