Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have got the piercing bug!!!

Options
  • 03-05-2016 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Wondering what I could get done next? Any tips? Just got two piercings today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

What did you get pierced ?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

I got my rook and tragus pierced!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

Wait for them to heal before you get anymore

Very good. Where else have you pierced ? Have you nose pierced ? I had tongue and lip done for year's but it took its toll in my teeth so I wouldn't recommend them. Loved them but it has worn my gum down and chipped my teeth. I love piercings all the same.

pinkstars wrote: »
    I got my rook and tragus pierced!

They don't hurt at all! Thankfully. But I suppose they couldn't heal this quick!

• Advertisement

They don't hurt at all! Thankfully. But I suppose they couldn't heal this quick!

Had my nose pierced I'm gonna see if that is still open as I bought new rings for it in town. Also have the top of my ear pierced and had my belly button done.

Give them a bit if time. I'd leave a few weeks to see how you feel about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No, it'll take them a few months to heal at the very least. Can take more out of your system than you'd expect healing two cartilage piercings at the same time. Make sure you follow the aftercare guidelines to the T, to give them the best chance.

Advertisement