Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch wfi 2060 maxx front falling off

Options
  • 03-05-2016 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, I have a Bosch wfi 2060 maxx, noticed a horendous noise on full spin and investigated to find one side of the front is loose. I can get my hand in behind and can feel a hole put no locating lug or screw etc. I cannot find anything loose or bits on the ground etc. The Machine works, but if the front comes away any more the floor will flood as the seal is part of the front, very strange as there are no bits that fell off etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

the bosch range of washers have the front panels held in place by 2 torx screws at the bottom left and right corners behind the kick panel which is held in place by one screw and slide to the rhs, they have one hidden screw in the bottom rhs of the soap dispenser. sounds like it wasn't assembled correctly the last time it was taken apart

• Registered Users Posts: 29 thor17

Hi The Red Ace, that is great thank you. I was looking for a push on mount etc. Thank you for the fix and the fast reply.

Advertisement