Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook tagging question

Options
  • 03-05-2016 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see more and more posts/statuses now, where a business, webpage, or facebook page, is tagged/linked with just the name of the page ie, not a URL. Just the name, usually in bold.

Can anyone tell me how that's done? It's not # or @, nor is it a friend's name and I can't seem to find the answer with Google.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you use @ you can then start typing any friend or interest and they will show up in a dropdown. I'm not really what other way there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

biko wrote: »
    If you use @ you can then start typing any friend or interest and they will show up in a dropdown. I'm not really what other way there is.

Thanks, yeah that was it. Something to do with the app, businesses weren't showing up, but working from my pc.

Thanks again!

Advertisement