Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City - Belfast International Airport

Options
  • 03-05-2016 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

I'm flying out of Belfast International at the end of the month. From what I can find online, there is a Dublin - Belfast bus for 8 and then a Belfast - Belfast International Airport bus for 7.50. Seems a bit pricy to me that it's almost the same price from Dublin to Belfast as it is from Belfast city out to the airport. In Dublin I take the Dublin Bus option from the airport rather than Aircoach ... does anyone know if there is a similar option for Belfast International Airport? Or if there is a private operator running to the airport from Dublin? Thanks !!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Cheapest and quickest way is aircoach to Belfast from Dublin and the Belfast translink bus. The later has no public transport competition so no alternative other than taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Nope, the only way to get to Aldergrove without driving yourself is via taxi or the Translink bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Thanks for the info, devnull and Threadhead, really appreciate it.

Advertisement