Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online tee booking

Options
  • 03-05-2016 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

I feel like it might have been asked before but can't seem to find thread.

Basically I'm just wondering is it generally acceptable to throw your name down on BRS for open competition with randomers ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

shaunac93 wrote: »

Basically I'm just wondering is it generally acceptable to throw your name down on BRS for open competition with randomers ?

In a word - Yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Absolutely!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

Definitely.

I always play with as many different people as I can every week, opens or otherwise.

I wouldn't like the prospect of the same 3 or 4 ball every week

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

shaunac93 wrote: »

Of course. I don't do it enough and something I really should do more often this year.

Advertisement