Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reasonably priced hotel/bnb in Rome?

Options
  • 02-05-2016 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

In a good location within walking distance to the usual touristy stuff.
    Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

Do you want to be close to the Vatican or the Colosseum.

I stayed in a nice place in September that's near the metro, tram & bus routes and well placed to walk to the pantheon or main shopping streets in 20 minutes.

Its called Le stanze di Orazio. http://www.lestanzediorazio.com

Though if you want lively Trastevere maybe better.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

I stayed in a place called Imperium Suite Navona last Feb and it was fantastic!! It's just off Piazza Navona, really close to the Vatican, I walked easily to the Colosseum, Spanish steps etc. Would definitely recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

thanks a bunch, being close to somewhere lively enough would be good allright. Would traverste be a good place to stay for bars and also close enough to the sights?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

We stayed in Residenza Gens Julia. Smallish residence/hotel with a handful of beautiful spacious rooms. They provide you with a small coffee and croissant in the morning and sparkling wine in the afternoon. Very friendly staff and can help you find anything you're looking for in the area. We found it very accessible and central, also the price was great. Would defo stay there again.

Advertisement