Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely confused ?

Options
  • 02-05-2016 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Alright so this situation is very complicated about a month ago I was dealing with a lot of stress and being very moody just in general a bad boyfriend towards my girlfriend who I was with for 6 months at the time a lot of this spiked from me having insecurity problems etc. Which I had no need to be at the time. So my girlfriend decides to tell me she doesn't know if she can keep going and I barely fought for her at the time so we decided to break up that's when I realised how stupid I was being. So here's the serious part my gf ends up kissing her ex 3 days after we break up i wasn't with anyone he supposebly " was a rebound" she lied to me about this I didn't find out till a week after we got back together off her friend. So long story short I accepted it gave her a second chance the past month has been the best month literally no fights until out of the blue she tells me she thinks she still has feelings for her ex I fought for her but she asked for space so I went NC for 4 days now she wants me back again she said she had feelings of jealousy because her ex is now meeting someone for the first time in 2 years since her and him ended and she felt that her feeling like that was unfair on me keep in mind she has major over thinking problems so even a little bit of jealously could result in her thinking she still likes him. I love her but I'm just so confused and I don't want to be made a fool out of she basically broke up with me for him is what It keeps feeling like so I don't know what to do any advice? She has had no contact with him and says after the break she knows that she has no feelings and wants me but how do I know she's not lying ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Geraldo69

Alright so this situation is very complicated about a month ago I was dealing with a lot of stress and being very moody just in general a bad boyfriend towards my girlfriend who I was with for 6 months at the time a lot of this spiked from me having insecurity problems etc. Which I had no need to be at the time. So my girlfriend decides to tell me she doesn't know if she can keep going and I barely fought for her at the time so we decided to break up that's when I realised how stupid I was being. So here's the serious part my gf ends up kissing her ex 3 days after we break up i wasn't with anyone he supposebly " was a rebound" she lied to me about this I didn't find out till a week after we got back together off her friend. So long story short I accepted it gave her a second chance the past month has been the best month literally no fights until out of the blue she tells me she thinks she still has feelings for her ex I fought for her but she asked for space so I went NC for 4 days now she wants me back again she said she had feelings of jealousy because her ex is now meeting someone for the first time in 2 years since her and him ended and she felt that her feeling like that was unfair on me keep in mind she has major over thinking problems so even a little bit of jealously could result in her thinking she still likes him. I love her but I'm just so confused and I don't want to be made a fool out of she basically broke up with me for him is what It keeps feeling like so I don't know what to do any advice? She has had no contact with him and says after the break she knows that she has no feelings and wants me but how do I know she's not lying ?

Once a hoe always a hoe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Geraldo69 wrote: »
    Once a hoe always a hoe

You clearly haven't bothered to read the charter. Don't post in this thread again and please familiarise yourself with the rules before contemplating posting elsewhere again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

All sounds v complicated. It's never good when one party goes back to an ex...unfinished business etc. My advice...take time out from one another for a month or two and see after that. Neither of you seem to know what you want right now. Things seem immature and a break would do you both good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ddtgxcjubull

Thanks for the detailed reply I agree that maybe I am the second option your right. But with regards to her ever mentioning having feelings for him she actually never ever said she did she told me he was needy etc. And that she always ended it with him because she viewed him as a friend more than a boyfriend, that's why I'm so confused she says she doesn't have feelings for him but hearing that he is with someone is making her feel weird which just isn't good enough for me I guess. He actually contacted me a few weeks after they kissed telling me what her and him had was a big lie that he wished me and her the best and that she text him the day after the kiss confessing that she regreted it immediately so this only adds to my confusion!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

She didn't waste much time getting back with her ex after you finished. You're probably better off staying clear of girls like that; it will only end up in tears.

Advertisement