Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A place to play D&D

Options
  • 02-05-2016 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi my name is shane
    My frinds and i are looking for a place to play D&D in dublin. It puts a loy of pressure on people when they host and all that on one person. So i wanted to know is there anywhere in dublin for a small group to play dnd. Like renting a room for table ttop gaming or know of any shops that might be able to help.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CarlDoran2016

How's it going, I used to play D&D in the Long Stone Pub just of D'Olier Street right next to Trinity College.

It's a great spot for D&D. If you're looking for player's by the way and are willing to play I would love to join as my old group doesn't play any more unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

Gamer's World might be a good place to try: https://www.facebook.com/gamersworlddublin05/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

How's it going, I used to play D&D in the Long Stone Pub just of D'Olier Street right next to Trinity College.

It's a great spot for D&D. If you're looking for player's by the way and are willing to play I would love to join as my old group doesn't play any more unfortunately.

I used to use there for my group. Nice spot... but the food was awful.

Currently using the Adelphi on Abbey Street.

Advertisement