Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing an AEG from Europe.

Options
  • 02-05-2016 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

So I'm trying to import an AEG from a retailer in Europe and was wondering what is the importation process like? I'm hoping to import an ak in from gunfire in Poland. Has anyone had an importation problems or experience? Thanks for any and all help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Shouldn't have any issues once it's downgraded before its sent

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

Gatling wrote: »
    Shouldn't have any issues once it's downgraded before its sent

Is that the only possible issue? I know gunfire do a free downgrade service.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Is that the only possible issue? I know gunfire do a free downgrade service.

Yeah you won't get hit for custom charges because it's coming from the EU.
    There is a possibility it could get siezed for testing hence the need to have it Downgraded ,
    Gunfire and Taiwan gun have great reputations when it comes to airsoft here and further afield especially when it comes to downgrades

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

Gatling wrote: »
    Yeah you won't get hit for custom charges because it's coming from the EU.
    There is a possibility it could get siezed for testing hence the need to have it Downgraded ,
    Gunfire and Taiwan gun have great reputations when it comes to airsoft here and further afield especially when it comes to downgrades

Thats awesome dude thanks again :)

Advertisement