Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Mechanic Waterford Area

Options
  • 02-05-2016 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Current car is breaking my heart, looking for a change in mechanic, can people recommend anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

PJ o Shea a great honest decent chap , they're at end of Dominic's place just before you turn the corner for gracedieu, he has the garage on side of the house & they've been there for years, always gets my car serviced off him & if anything wrong he's honest & if something doesn't need doing he'll tell you not to waste your money doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

who is your current mechanic

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Forever21 wrote: »
    PJ o Shea a great honest decent chap , they're at end of Dominic's place just before you turn the corner for gracedieu, he has the garage on side of the house & they've been there for years, always gets my car serviced off him & if anything wrong he's honest & if something doesn't need doing he'll tell you not to waste your money doing it.

If the amount of cars lined up is anything to go by you must be right and that was taken in 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Joey in Hegarty's in Poleberry.
    Hegarty & Doherty  

Address: Ozier Park Terrace, Waterford
    Phone:(051) 876 205

Advertisement