Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VR headsets.

Options
  • 02-05-2016 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend any at a decent price, bricks and mortart/online, either or.

Not willing to spend the €200 +/- for Samsung ones, as I simply am experimenting at this stage. (Before I shell out big bucks)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Buy from aliexpress. You'll get one for 20 euro and it'll let you see if it's worth investing. At present, not enough content for me to make it worth spending any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭corkie

Doge wrote: »
    Going to order this VR headset for phones which is meant to be the best of the $20 ones:

http://s.aliexpress.com/YZ3Uvu67
    Virtual Reality BOBOVR Z3 VR 3D Glasses VR Box 3.0 Google Cardboard 3D Glasses Oculus rift Headset for 4-6 inch Smartphone

I bought it when it was on sale (2 weeks delivery time), happy with the purchase.

Enjoying the latest episode of "Game of Thrones" using it.

See the Dunnes Thread for another alternative, but doesn't come with a controller.

Advertisement