Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hone wont download

Options
  • 01-05-2016 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Grand Prime a few months ago. Been loving it but the last while, I'm not able to download anything thats not on the Play store. I've made sure the Unknown Sources box is checked.

Now, I'm not averse to doing a factory reset, but I have alot of music downloaded with Google Play music and hate the thought of having to redownload it. Will they automatically back up and download when I sign back in?

Or... before I take that drastic step. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that my downloads actually download.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Crap. Typo in the Thread title. Should have said Phone*

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

Check to make sure download manager is not disabled. Go to settings- applications- all, download manager. If it's disabled it may be at the very bottom of the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Download manager is enabled

Advertisement