Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Darkrai Distribution, Any Spares?

Options
  • 01-05-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wanted to check if there were any spare codes for the Darkrai distribution event. There doesn't seem to be any distribution in Ireland, with England having distributions in Game. Any chance someone has a spare code of this? If not, thanks anyway XD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

If this is the same Darkrai as was given out in the UK last year I could give you the Poke (not the code), either as I got it or with edited IVs/EVs/Nature!

Also not sure if my PM went through or not, let me know if ya got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭PKdude

That would be pretty sweet, I'd love to have one! I don't really mind what it is, Darkrai is my favorite Pokemon and I am annoyed that we can't get these events in Ireland, and I have missed the past ones :/

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

PKdude wrote: »
    That would be pretty sweet, I'd love to have one! I don't really mind what it is, Darkrai is my favorite Pokemon and I am annoyed that we can't get these events in Ireland, and I have missed the past ones :/

The one given out last year is different as it has an exclusive move (Phantom Force, not much point having it on a Darkrai though), I cloned the "more genuine" one and the Battle Ready one already so you can have both!

I'll reply to your message now!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-eu-get-the-mew-event-at-home.413162/

This tutorial should work for Darkrai, one code per 3DS

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Also looking for a code if anyone has one to spare :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-eu-get-the-mew-event-at-home.413162/

This tutorial should work for Darkrai, one code per 3DS

I think this "loophole" may have been closed

Will check now and report back

Yeah, it's closed sadly, cops straight away that you're not in Spain.

"El contenido al que intentas acceder no está disponible en tu ubicacion actual".........along with a nice pic of Darkrai

If anyone happens to have a spare code I'd be very happy to take it of their hands

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ah ****e, that's crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Would love a code here too if there's any going - really unfair that we miss out on so many events like this.

Just a follow up........I got a code!

This involved going to Belgium rather than Spain through Homepass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭long_b

Are they not available from Smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭long_b

long_b wrote: »
    Are they not available from Smyths?

Not currently - nice guy said they may get them in yet but haven't heard anything yet.

Advertisement