Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Feedback on the Honor 7

Options
  • 01-05-2016 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am thinking of buying the Honor 7. Anyone got experience of it?
    I would prefer the 64GB over the 16GB but while it seems to be an option, I can't find it for sale anywhere.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi,
    I am thinking of buying the Honor 7. Anyone got experience of it?
    I would prefer the 64GB over the 16GB but while it seems to be an option, I can't find it for sale anywhere.

Thanks

You mean this?
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B014COZMVQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1462122018&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=honor+7+64gb

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Accountsplus

Hi Frostyjim,
    thanks for the link.
    I saw that but those option are imports from the chinese market. I am not sure that the bands will work here.
    As far as I can make out only the 16GB was released for Europe. There seems to be only one model for Europe - PLK-L01.
    The 2 reviews for the phone you linked include
    "still have some Chinese software on there that i cant use, the speak to search part of the phone properly because it doesn't understand"
    and
    "I ordered this from China, and when it arrived I tried to download a manual, I could not find one anywhere so it has to go back"
    The 64GB seems to be exclusive to China - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huawei_Honor_7
    I don't know if I want the hassle of localising the phone - I can make do with a 16GB with an SD card. my current 1st Gen Moto G is only 16GB and I can get by but I would like to have more memory for audio books and music.
    Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Advertisement