Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Pants

Options
  • 30-04-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Does anyone wear these - not just for yoga obviously? I think they look really nice but I do fear the risk of cameltoe. I guess sensible undies would prevent this. Anybody seen them for sale locally (not online)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Rosalind151

I think they are great. Zara do very nice leather ones. Stella McCartney (BT2 and some sports stores) do really cool colouredy ones. I know you said locally, but when speaking of leggings you have to mention Black Milk. They are unbelievable. Dont think this will let me post a link, but well worth a google :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

+1

A yoga pants forum would be a valuable addition to the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@ejabrod - I've deleted your post as it was not up to the standard expected. Please read the forum charter before posting again.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 39 CassieLyons

I love yoga pants when I am doing chores around the house or exercising. I do find it more difficult to find them now lately. I actually have only bought mine online for the last few pairs. I really wish I could find a store around my area that sells them because I like to try on since they can vary in how they fit. Maybe dress for less type stores, steinmart, tj maxx, or bloomingdales?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭izzyregan

I think they are great. Zara do very nice leather ones. Stella McCartney (BT2 and some sports stores) do really cool colouredy ones. I know you said locally, but when speaking of leggings you have to mention Black Milk. They are unbelievable. Dont think this will let me post a link, but well worth a google :)

I just wanted to yes definately have to mention black milk :) best leggings ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I don't wear thin ones or leggings when I'm just going around town because I'd feel self conscious but I found 'treggings' in M&S that I'm pretty happy with and are really versatile in black. They're like thicker leggings and have seams going down the front of them in a slimming way, nice for just going out to the shops and chilling.

Advertisement