Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disable panic buttons Phonewatch

Options
  • 30-04-2016 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I have a phonewatch alarm that I've stopped using. Is there any way to turn of the pain buttons for the police/fire . As the kids love pressing them. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not without engineer code. Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes.
    If you are not using the system you could just power it down completely. Remove the mains fuse and disconnect the battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Robt44

KoolKid wrote: »
    Not without engineer code. Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes.
    If you are not using the system you could just power it down completely. Remove the mains fuse and disconnect the battery.

I think I have engineer code. It's a Simon panel.
    When you say mains fuse , is that just the white box under it.?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Robt44

KoolKid wrote: »
    Yes

Thanks for your help

Advertisement