Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Battlefield Press Release

Options
  • 29-04-2016 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I just got a press release from EA about Battlefield...
    THE FUTURE OF BATTLEFIELD
    ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD

Join the DICE team on Twitch on May 6 at 9pm BST and witness live the World Premiere of the new Battlefield™ trailer.

Get insight into the minds of the developers as you hear from the Creative Director Lars Gustavsson and Lead Producer Aleksander Grondal on the past, present and the future of Battlefield. You will be able to join in the conversation as we open the floor to questions from viewers.

Enlist today to become a Battlefield Insider.
    Get in-game rewards, exclusive content, and a sneak peek at news about Battlefield (plus news about other EA games, services, and events).
    In the interest of transparency, we have an advertising deal with EA that means I get sent almost all their press releases and sometimes even a copy of a game for review. They didn't pay for this to be posted, but I thought no harm in sharing it with you all.

Advertisement