Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chevron training Childcare Level 6

Options
  • 29-04-2016 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello, I'm thinking to do childcare level 6, distance learning trough Chevron Training. Has anyone done that, how is feedback, is the tutor will tell until result will be at least merit to make changes or you just taking risk and send it ? When I did level 5 in School, teacher gave so long feedback until results were great, not sure how it will work with distance learning? Thank you so much 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Maustar2016

Hi I was just wondering if you did online course with chevron and how it went? Im thinking of doing this so would be great to know if recommend

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

If you are very driven and motivated then Chevron is fine, but if you enjoy the class discussions and occasionally need a nudge,it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mariash

can anyone give guidance on this ,I have read the brief on the assignment and not sure where or how to start

Advertisement