Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Warehouse Sale

Options
  • 29-04-2016 6:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All.

Warehouse Sale in Lidl Artane, Dublin this weekend starting today Friday 29th April and running until Sunday.
    As usual, new things each day.

Good hunting......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Cat.OR

Hi, thanks for this. Do you have any link for this or further details of times, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 48 WIne Gums

Cat.OR wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for this. Do you have any link for this or further details of times, etc
    Starts 8am today until close on Sunday.
    Don't think there is a link, I got a brochure instore.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Cat.OR

Thank you. Just wanted to have a feel for what's on offer before heading out. Cheers for heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Here's the leaflet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭cullenswood

What would stock levels be like on those suitcases?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

I was there 15 mins ago and there seemed to be a fair few suitcases left, the kids bouncing castles, although there in large numbers, seem to be selling very quickly.

There are standing fans for around 15 quid and also an electric drumkit for 30 quid which was very tempting.

Blenders, food processors, mini ovens and medicine cabinets available. Not much in terms of cycling gear. Also, tens shock therapy machines for around 13 quid.

Fair few people there, can't see the stock lasting very long.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ballybro

Is this only happening in the Dublin warehouse or is it on in their other warehouses around the country. ie Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Here's the leaflet.

50 euros for the 1Tb verbatim external hard drive is a good deal

I got one a while ago and use it as extra storage on the xbox 360. It works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

ballybro wrote: »
    Is this only happening in the Dublin warehouse or is it on in their other warehouses around the country. ie Galway

Been told it's in Wexford too so maybe only selected stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

vicwatson wrote: »
    Been told it's in Wexford too so maybe only selected stores?

It was on maynooth about 2 months ago. No idea how busy it was but they were selling off TVs etc so I imagine it was packed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭brophs

This is on in the Clashduv Road store in Cork, too, if anyone's interested. In the side room they bring the stock out from. Not a massive amount in there this morning but they seemed to be putting bits and pieces in while I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Any ideas of the stocks of the hard drives?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Any ideas of the stocks of the hard drives?

Gone in 60 seconds, I would think; to a large, colourfully dressed gentleman.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

About 6 or so verbatim 1TB hard drives in Greystones if anyone is looking, €50

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Atrides

Akrasia wrote: »

I got one a while ago and use it as extra storage on the xbox 360. It works perfectly.

Compare with this one
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/wd-elements-2tb-portable-hard-drive-19-00-asda-hull-2446735

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

Akrasia wrote: »

My nephew has a xbox and cant download the free monthly games because he has no space on xbox can you use a external harddrive to do this i did not know you could.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Yes, just plug in and go. Xbox one requires USB 3.0 though so just makes sure when buying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

Sasso wrote: »
    Yes, just plug in and go. Xbox one requires USB 3.0 though so just makes sure when buying
    Thanks for that i can tell him that he can do this i think its the 360 he has .

Advertisement