Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal squad for Double GW with Bench Boost

Options
  • 28-04-2016 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

What would peoples dream team be for the upcoming double gameweek if they were also planning to use the bench boost chip?

What 10 players would you definitely have in the squad?

I'm planning on keeping Mahrez and Kane and getting 13 DGWers and will probably ship one of them then as well to bring it up to 14 DGWers..

My main worry is Liverpool players, as they could be rested..

Budget is 102.8 when I take out all my players.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

De Gea, Gomes

PVA, Smalling, Rose, Simpson, Bellerin

Payet, Sanchez, Eriksen, Mahrez, ???

Carroll, Defoe/Rashford, Kane

Struggling with the last midfielder, £12m left over, maybe Ozil or Ramsey.

My advice would be avoid Liverpool and Everton. Don't get players in just because they're playing twice, Arsenal have Villa at home GW38

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

ShaneU wrote: »
    De Gea, Gomes

PVA, Smalling, Rose, Simpson, Bellerin

Payet, Sanchez, Eriksen, Mahrez, ???

Carroll, Defoe/Rashford, Kane

Struggling with the last midfielder, £12m left over, maybe Ozil or Ramsey.

My advice would be avoid Liverpool and Everton. Don't get players in just because they're playing twice, Arsenal have Villa at home GW38

Thanks for the advice.. I think you have 7 double gameweek players there.. But tbh because it is GW37, I'm thinking more along the lines of 13 or 14 especially seeing as I have the bench boost to play also..

Your advice about Liverpool is spot on and I have 3 in my team as things stand Moreno, Sturridge and Coutinho, I think I'll shave that down to 1 or 2.. I've no Everton players.. Chelsea players I have are Azpi and Pedro.. may change pedro to fabergas or Willian..

I feckin hate wildcards.. always struggle to settle on a team.. and the last little tinker before deadline usually involves me taking out someone who rules the roost for a few weeks after

Any more words of wisdom from anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mannone ddg
    Smalling azpil pva Morgan Bellerin
    Mahrez barkley sanchez milner townsend
    Lukaku ighalo defoe
    Morgan mahrez townsend have nice gw 37 fixtures and I think you need the 2 arsenal lads for 36 and 38.

Mannone ddg
    Smalling azpil pva Morgan Bellerin
    Mahrez barkley sanchez milner townsend
    Lukaku ighalo defoe
    Morgan mahrez townsend have nice gw 37 fixtures and I think you need the 2 arsenal lads for 36 and 38.

Thanks for that.. I had Bellerin but sold him in haste.. I've brought in 13 DGWers and kept Kane and Mahrez..

I might look to get Sanchez into my midfield as my main rival has him.. will need to ship Kane to do so.. maybe get defoe or Deeney in for him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Thanks for that.. I had Bellerin but sold him in haste.. I've brought in 13 DGWers and kept Kane and Mahrez..

I might look to get Sanchez into my midfield as my main rival has him.. will need to ship Kane to do so.. maybe get defoe or Deeney in for him

If you're dropping Kane, get Defoe ahead of Deeney.

Right I've settled on:

DDG Gomes

PVA Lovren Smalling Creswell Azpil

Sanchez (c) Mahrez Pedro Payet Milner

Kane Defoe Carroll

I'm quite happy with this... 12 DGWers for GW37 + form trio of Sanchez, Mahrez + Kane.

I'm a bit anxious about having 2 Liverpool players as any and all could be rested potentially with them playing 2nd leg on 5th and then Watford on 8th.. only 3 days rest after massive European game.. Maybe I should just go for Guaranteed starters and ditch pool players completely..

Hmm decisions decisions

Advertisement