Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Barry Kitchens

Options
  • 28-04-2016 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Has anybody used John Barry Kitchens? My friend was telling me about him cause he is thinking of using him. I might too if it goes well.. Anybody any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 GHD23

Yes. I've used them found them fantastic. Sorry had posted on this b4 but it's been replaced with ***** ??? Don't know why
    Couldn't recommend them highly enough, very price competitive and fitted and all b4 some others even came back to me on queries.
    John was very involved in while process and everyone he arranged to come out, fitters, electrician, plaster couldn't have been better and again I was nicely surprised on price and quality of work 👠up from me

Advertisement