Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Writer

Options
  • 28-04-2016 2:00pm

Anyone know a good source for hiring freelance writers, the website I have is quite niche so I would be looking for a writer that has some experience in this field..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,412 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Check out the ProBlogger jobs board: http://jobs.problogger.net/

Read a few ads to see how they're written and the going rates.

Trojan wrote: »
    Check out the ProBlogger jobs board: http://jobs.problogger.net/

Read a few ads to see how they're written and the going rates.

Thanks Trojan, it's a good site, seems to be an international though, it's very much an Irish website so would only be looking for a writer from Ireland with experience in niche area.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,839 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

So you don't really want a web-writer at all, but rather you want an expert in the niche who can write.

But hard to recommend without knowing the niche, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 angiemccormack

You can always try craigslist. I've got some hits from there. But knowing the niche would really be helpful. Maybe go on forums dedicated to that niche and ask for someone who is also a writer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Anyone know a good source for hiring freelance writers, the website I have is quite niche so I would be looking for a writer that has some experience in this field..
    What niche are you looking for? as I am an experienced freelance journalist/writer who also writes and podcasts for Ireland's number one website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement