Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Access Programme Mature Entry 2016

Options
  • 28-04-2016 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone else got an interview with TAP these following weeks?

I am also wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what to wear, how to prepare for it and any questions or advice in general they could give would be really appreciated.

Thanks! I am really nervous

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

Wear casual smart clothes,

Have an idea of what you want to study and why, and be able to convey it across to whomever is interviewing you.

Have your research done on your chosen course so if asked about it you'll be able to answer.

The folks in TAP are fairly sound so you should be ok.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JasonKeegan

Thanks for the advise man!

I was thinking of wearing a suit or is that too much? When you say causal do you recommend just wearing jeans and a hoody??

What kinda questions will they ask if you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JasonKeegan

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Nothing wrong with a suit, but also nothing wrong with smart jeans, open neck shirt and a jacket. They won't care about clothes.

Advertisement